ALUMNI HOMECOMING WEEKEND
Come home to Saratoga to help us celebrate our 10th Anniversary Season! Our fabulous weekend will begin with the Alumni Homecoming Weekend Kickoff Party on Thursday night, August 14th, following a 7:00 concert by the incomparable Park Stickney. Unforgettable experiences continue Friday, when you will hear Elizabeth Hainen perform Tan Dun's incredible new harp concerto "Nu Shu: Secret Songs of Women" with The Philadelphia Orchestra. Finally, join the Saratoga Harp Ensemble and play with us on our final concert of the 2014 season, on Saturday afternoon. This fantastic opportunity is only for alumni, and it is not to be missed!
- Rate of $100/day, including room and board.
- Deposit deadline of July 1 to confirm attendance.
- Participation in any events during teh weekend dates, including the harp orchestra dress rehearsal and final concert.
- Concert ticket included to the Friday night performance by Elizabeth Hainen and The Philadelphia Orchestra of Nu Shu: Secret Songs of Women, composed by Tan Dun.
- To apply, please contact Maryanne Meyer, Artistic Coordinator for the SHC at Maryanne.email@example.com .